Hourly Planning – $300/hour
Hourly Planning is ideal for someone who may only have one or two questions they’d like answered.
- How do I manage my debt?
- How do I set up a budget?
- Do I need a trust?
- Is my business being taxed in the most efficient way?
- How do I take advantage of my employee benefits and 401k?
At the end of our meeting, you’ll receive a written summary via email for you to use to follow through.
One-Time Financial Plan – $750-$5,000
A one-time plan involves a deep dive into your overall situation and results in a comprehensive set of goals and areas to focus on and the steps you need to take for successful implementation. This plan will ideally put you on the right track to reach your goals, and will identify where you need to make adjustments.
- Discovery Meeting: discuss where you are and where you want to go
- Data Gathering: you’ll provide us with all of the stuff we need to build out your plan
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Analysis: we’ll review your entire financial picture, including cash flow analysis, net worth, investments, and protection, and devise an itemized action plan
- Plan Delivery Meeting: we’ll review our findings and discuss how to address each issue
(If you decide to take advantage of the Ongoing Financial Planning service within a year of our meeting, you will be credited the amount towards the upfront fee).
Ongoing Financial Plan – $100-$300/month
Ongoing Financial Planning is a service that helps you identify your goals and provides actionable steps to achieve long-term financial growth. Situations change. Tax laws change. Life changes. Ongoing planning is designed to allow for proactive and reactive adjustments to life’s ever-changing circumstances. We’ll meet regularly to review changes and make tweaks to your plan.
Initially, the steps are the same as the One-Time Financial Plan. However, you will meet regularly with Cadenza Financial Planning for reviews and to discuss progress toward your goals.
Throughout the year, every year, we’ll look at things like:
- Annuity, life and long-term care insurance reviews and analyses
- Trust review and beneficiary designations
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan review
- Investment model review and rebalance opportunities
- Asset protection review
- Cash flow analysis
- Entity, corporation, business structure review
- Tax planning
- Estate planning
- Charitable giving
- Roth conversion analysis
- Debt and liability review
- Rental real estate ROI analysis
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Latest tax and legal issues relevant to you and your business
Pricing: Up-front planning fee of $500 and $100-$300/month with a year commitment. (Clients with more than $200,000 enrolled in Total Management will be waived the monthly fee).